Tale of family life :) All family welcome!

7- thoughts

Admin
    Admin

Today

Post by Admin on Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:41 pm

I woke up and felt happy inside my heart. I like to look for songs that remind me of you. I know your workday is hectic and busy, which is why I always take time out of my day, even for a little while, to wish you well. I'm sure you had plenty before to give you the same promises just know that I am sincere. I can say I've felt many of the same heartbreaks. Maybe it was karma, but maybe it was meant to be that way. In the end though, it made me stronger and a better person, more suitable to survive this hellish prison. I can't promise to be perfect and make everything better- I do promise to give you my all, something very few get, and hard for me to give out the whole of me. But that's okay, I know you will protect the part of me, that is rarely seen. At the finish, we all hope to correct our wrongs. Good thing we're all putting all in, huh? Wink
    Love you baby Smile

Admin
    Admin

7- thoughts

Post by Admin on Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:22 am

You know who you are and this is from me to you.
    Schizo ramblings to everyone else.
    I just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you always, I hope that you are safe (I know you are), that you have a good sleep, and know that there is someone who cares for you deeply. Having learnt more history about who I was, you, who we used to be, I can see why you were afraid. Love can certainly be crazy like that. Not that I can really blame either side, I only hope I can fully understand everything before the plans are executed, so that I can use that to guide my future decisions. I have seen versions of your face, and the more I find, I find that no matter what you are my beautiful one. I certainly hope to not let beauty and abuses go to my head this time, jesus, haha. Am I talking to white walls? yes. Am I crazy? certainly. Am I romantic for our love? you can count on it. Even though we can't see each other very much now, I still think about your face, what you do each day, embracing you, laying next to you, and kissing your forehead (those are my favorite :p). You are definitely right, no words needed. Until next time my love Smile

Last edited by Admin on Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:52 am