Star baby family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tale of family life :) All family welcome!

8-words from me

Admin
    Admin

8-words from me Empty Re: 8-words from me

Post by Admin Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:48 am

More than anything, that is how much I wanted to express my words, that I can't always express on a single space, haha. As I spend this time getting to know you, I am glad that things worked out the way they did, because I fell in love with your constant care and affection, aside from your physicality, of course :p
    To me, if you show me you give a shit, then I will shower you with my love and affection. I try to reassure you every day how much I care through actions and words, I want you to know and feel how sincere I am being to you, I take your feelings very seriously ; writing to you and giving videos are my way of giving back to you -since you deserve this and more. I love waking up and letting you know first thing, because if I were there, that's what I would do, besides sex and kisses :p
    Morning sex then morning coffee is the best. I am hoping that by being myself between the silliness, cuteness, and everything in between that you will get to know me alot better :3
    <3
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:59 am

I just wanted to say hi and offer my congratulations to you on your recent success. Our family continues in more positive ways and I know you are well deserving since you have worked for a long time. I hope that in the future, may the rest of the family keep on this path to successful business. I also wish that one day may everyone see what I wish them well. If you so desire, by all means converse with me, as with everything else, I leave that option open to what you want to do. I post on here as much as can, usually small notes and silly shit. At any rate, I wish you well.
    Admin
    Admin

8-words from me Empty 8-words from me

Post by Admin Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:59 am

Just a small note

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:15 pm