Tale of family life :) All family welcome!

Thoughts- words from the heart

Admin
    Admin

Re: Thoughts- words from the heart

Post by Admin on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:22 am

My heart is filled with genuine emotion, like an intoxicating liquid, to which I need consumption. While in wake and sleep, I am pondered with continuous sentiment which floats by in this steady stream of tumultuous waves . No burdens, no worries, just this stream of joy, it spills into my soul, which was heavily chained with grief, sadness, and overall melancholy from leftover disintegrated remnants of my mind and heart. Unchained, I find new freedom, and a renewed soul arises from the crashing waves. It spills over onto me and I accept you, for you are perfect.
    ~Starbaby@<3

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:55 am

You make my heart feel desire. I want to make you feel like you forgot every bad day. I want to make you smile every morning when you wake up. I want to spend all day in bed with you, reminding you how beautiful and amazing you are to me. I don't want you to forget how far I wouldn't go for you, what what I wouldn't say for you, if you felt bad what I wouldn't do to make you happy again. I never want to come down from this feeling.
    I was down for so long, I had forgotten what it feels like to be in the clouds. I want to make sure I am the reason, you wake up in a good mood or fall asleep with a good feeling in your heart. For all the heart ache, just know the one would eventually find you. And love you so very deeply. You make my heart feel like there is no other choice than to love you with all and so very much. I just wanted to let you know how much i love you and make me feel so very much, that is all good feeling. I know I can get discouraged by distance, but that's okay. You can still make me feel this way, from where I'm standing. I know it won't be too much longer, until that time. I hope you feel like I do and everything is more than worth it to you. Until next time, my love.
    ~Starbaby@<3

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:42 am

Never forget love, I will always be there, always. I am a person of action, and my presence will never cease. I love you very much and I try to remind you as much as I can, because I know what it's like to be lonely and experience heartache; even through busy work days/hours. Anyways, carry on. One day our spirits will be one Smile

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:34 am

Maybe one day I'll get to hold you, love like no tomorrow, kiss you, and sing love songs out of tune, especially for you. I hope that you understand that it takes a lot to expose myself to you, because I have disposed for less. So know that you are loved and I hold you close. Until then, you'll be in my memory, I'll have you in my dreams, and imagine my body laying next to you, warm, and on my spot on your chest; unless you prefer to lay on me, I just want to be close. I'll hold out hope until the very end, beyond everything else, I know because we will be together. Until then, I'll be singing along to songs that remind me of you, dancing to your tunes, and smile just for you. More to come, my love Smile
    ~Starbaby@<3

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:24 am

You're my comfort, I'm your sunshine. You wrap your wings around me, I'll hold you close. You promise to hold my hand, I promise to never let go. You love my smile, I love kissing you when you least expect it. You playing with my hair, I love talking with you about nothing and everything 'till the sunrise. Our endless shenaniganz. You caress me, I embrace you deeply. Nothing else can compare to our elation.
    Weightless, being carried away into this ocean. Never ceasing, this home, a comforting feeling.
    ~Starbaby@<3

Admin
    Admin

Thoughts- words from the heart

Post by Admin on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:45 am

Thinking about you. I wish to dive into your heart, so that I may hold it dear to mine. My feelings are not fleeting, so know this. I listen to music that reminds me of you. In my dreams, I wonder what it would be like to be near you, the touch of your skin, my head on your shoulder, your warm embrace. It's the small things that make me forget the pain of days past. Music with snuggly blankets are the best. I'll hold you close, because I'll stay forever. I cherish your saddened smile. You will always have my heart.
    ~Starbaby@<3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:49 am